Monday 20 June 2016

Stationary Haul

So in September I'm off to Uni, I'm so so excited! I'm studying Fashion Promotion and Imaging at UCA Epsom. As I've had a year off to basically sort my life out and figure out what I want to do (best decision I made) I thought I'd best re-stock my stationary collection, as it had dwindled down slowly over the last year! I've chosen smaller and more interesting bits to put into this post, comment if you would like me to do a video on either home ware or stationary bits that I got for Uni, as I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel as I'm much better at talking than typing, and I've definitely got quite a collection ready for Uni!


Over the last few months I have been to a selection of stores. I  picked up these bits from Tiger, TKMaxx, Primark, H&M and Sostrene Grenes. 

I'll start with some felt pens that I picked up from Tiger. They're very similar to the Spectrum Noir pens. The ones from Tiger came in a pack of three and they were very inexpensive, I thought these would be great for using in my sketchbooks. At each end of the pen they have two nibs that are different thicknesses, which I find very useful. 

   


On the category of pens. I love fineliners, and all of my Staedtler fineliner's had dried up. I saw these edding pens in TKMaxx. They were only £12.99 for 16 pens, which I think is really good as I will definitely get my money's worth! These are the edding 55, so more for writing and sketching.I also got some edding 1300 in a pack of 10, which I also picked up from TKMaxx. These were in the sale for £4. The nib on these pens is thicker and designed for writing and colouring, rather than sketching.  

I got these bulldog clips and paperclips from Sostrene Grenes, I loved how the paperclips were a bit different and swirled around instead of going in a line. On a recent trip to IKEA they had a display of posters hanging off each other on bull dog clips, which I think would look super cute with some quote prints and patterns, so I'm going to give it a go.

These two make-up bags are from Primark (the top one) and H&M (the bottom). I thought they would be the perfect size for having in my bag and taking to Uni each day. I though it would be useful to have two separate ones, I'm going to keep pencils and pens in the long thinner one, and then some felt pens and coloured pencils in the bigger pencil case. I love how the colours match really well even though they are from different stores and also different times, as I picked up the one from H&M when I went shopping in January!

Let me know any top tips for Uni, or places to go in Epsom and London. 

love you and leave you 
Cassie X







No comments:

Post a Comment