Friday 12 August 2016

Look of the Day

I'm ready for Autumn, it's by far my favourite season. It's not too cold but not too warm, there are no wasps or bugs flying around and I prefer the fashion. Now in England we don't exactly have a summer period, we get the odd week of sun and then it will go back to rainy, colder days for a while. Yesterday it was a lot colder than what it has been, so I kinda dressed for Autumn.


 I love wearing dark berry toned lipsticks, especially when it's paired up with gold eyeshadow. This make-up definitely reminds me of colder months, so I decided to just roll with it yesterday. I do find that the more bronzer the better with this lipstick as it washes me out if not, which to be fair is not hard as I am pretty damn pale! The lipstick is Sin by M.A.C, I'm on the luck out for a dark red that has a brown tone to it, so let me know where I should be looking!

I wasn't up to much yesterday so I just quickly threw on a bit of a lazy outfit. I picked this camel faux suede A-line skirt up from Primark a couple of weeks ago, and paired it with this thin jumper with a lace hem that I got a couple of years ago in NYC. I love this duster coat from Zara, it's a lovely mustard/orange colour, that I think will be perfect for autumn and winter. My shoes were a quick buy in London from New Look when I couldn't hack the shoes I'd travelled down in anymore, and they're proving to be pretty comfortable.

Just a quick post tonight guys, what trends are you looking forward to this autumn?

love you and leave you
Cassie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment