Saturday 17 September 2016

LFW // Street Style

I love people watching and looking at what others are wearing. I get a lot of outfit ideas from others, but I don't usually document it. So I have decided to start taking pictures of outfits/people's style that I find interesting and could use it in my styling. So there could be some more street style posts popping up on my blog, but here is the first one...

I have always wanted to go to London Fashion Week but until now it's just been too far to travel for the day. So I made the most of being so close to London today and went to Brewer Street to get some Street Style shots. I was disappointed that I didn't see anyone famous...and then Lucinda Chambers drove past, so I was happy even though I didn't get a picture of her! Heres my favourite looks that I saw today:















A short and sweet post today, I'm going to put my feet up with a coffee after today.

love you and leave you
Cassie XO

No comments:

Post a Comment