Thursday 11 May 2017

H&M Statement Earrings


I love accessorising outfits and I believe that adding the smallest item can completely change an the look of an outfit. Recently I have been loving all of the statement earrings that are coming back round in fashion, from high street to high end there have been some great designs that I can't wait to experiment with. This post features three pairs that I picked up at H&M, so super affordable and very stylish.



The first pair of earrings are these amazing star drop earrings from the Coachella range at H&M, they have a very modern 80's feel to them and I'm totally in love. I think these are going to be great to accessorise simple outfits, they would look great with a black wide leg jumpsuit and some platform heels for a night look. But I will be more than likely wearing them in the day with a more casual outfit.


Next are these simple gold hoop earrings, I really liked how the hoop sits on the earlobe and then you have the detail that hangs down. These are fairly dainty, the metal is quite thin, but I think with the detailing this works really well. This pair of earrings will be great to wear with slogan tee's throughout the summer and printed dresses.


Lastly are these evil eye inspired earrings. I liked how the colour palette has been muted to black and gold, and how there is cut out detail within the eye. I think these will look great paired with bright colours and monochromatic strips. I'm looking forward to trying out different outfits with these earrings.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and I would recommend checking out H&M for statement earrings if you're loving them as much as I am. Check out my instagram to some great earrings that I'm loving from MANGO at the moment!

love you and leave you
Cassie XO


No comments:

Post a Comment