Monday 11 July 2016

Mango Haul // Day & Night Styling




Whilst in the Airport travelling back to England, I went in the Mango store, where they had a massive sale! I thought it would be a fun post to do if I styled each item for a day and night look. Enjoy.



Dress // I love this dress, I'd say I have enough black dresses and probably didn't need it, but does anyone ever have too many LBD's? This dress has a low V back with ring buckles that are adjustable, and a strap across the back. I think it's a great wardrobe staple, that can be worn all year round and can be styled in various ways.


 

Top // I loved how bright this top was, like an electric blue. I love electric blue with black, but don't own any garments or accessories this colour. It's a ribbed crop top, that is so easy to style and a really great piece to add to my wardrobe. It would look super cool with some baggy black culottes, white trainers and a little bomber jacket, the possibilities are endless - I love it!


Top // The colours on this striped vest are so pretty and summery, but not too bright that you couldn't wear it in winter. It's ribbed, so it is fairly thick. I find this so easy to throw on, either with some high-waisted mom jeans and some sandals, or to style it and dress it up.



Dress // I'm not often a fan of floral prints, however I'm in love with this dress. The subtle colours, print and the silhouette work together to create the perfect summer dress. I'm excited to wear this over the summer (I'm praying for some sun!).



Trousers // These trousers are super comfy and a faded lightweight denim. As well as wearing them more relaxed around the hips, I'd put a safety pin to draw the waist in and wear them high-waisted. I think these are a great item for my wardrobe, that I can wear whenever and have a lot of fun styling them!

love you and leave you
Cassie X

No comments:

Post a Comment