Monday 4 July 2016

Favourites // June

I love watching and reading monthly favourites, so I have decided it is something I'll do on my blog each month. This month I have been on holiday, where I picked some bits up in duty free that I'm loving, but there are also a few bits that I have been using the whole month. So let's get started...

 
I have been obsessed with these two fragrances this month. Zoella's new beauty range came out at the beginning of June, and the scent for the range smells divine so I just had to pick up the body mist, which is perfect to use as a perfume. It's a lovely almond, vanilla musky yet sweet smell - it's delicious!  

I have been wanting a bottle of Decadence by Marc Jacobs for a while now, but decided to wait for Duty Free at the Airport as you can get some really good deals! I loooove this smell, it's sweet not floral, which is great as I'm not the biggest fan of floral scents on me.


I got these whilst in the airport on the way back from my holiday, as their duty free was massive! 
Matte M.A.C lipsticks are my favourite lipsticks ever, ever! I am slowly building a collection of their nude shades, as they suit my complexion best. I've wanted whirl for a while now, so I made a bee-line for the M.A.C counter. It's a lovely brown shade that looks great with a tan, but will also be great once my tan has faded.

A lot of people have raved about bareMinerals and how natural the finishing look is but with high coverage as well. They had the Get Started Complexion Kit at the airport, which has a great collection to try. I must say I'm impressed! I have oily skin, so usually towards the end of the day I can wipe foundation of my face with my finger as it doesn't sit right. But because this is powder based it lasts all day and looks really natural but with good coverage.
I got the BOTANICS soothing eye make-up remover a few months ago and have been using it non stop. I use it all over my face to take my make up off and also my eyes, it just melts the mascara off and you don't get sore eyes from continually rubbing your eyes. I use this, and then a second cleanser, either a cleansing water or a cleansing wash to remove the oil from my face. It's very inexpensive, yet a great product! I'm a fan!

I am obsessed with candles I have a massive collection that I slowly make my way through. I tend to stick with sweet smells such as berries, coconut and vanilla. I bought this a while ago from Home Bargains, and have recently found it, and I'm in love. It's a lovely relaxing scent that is perfect for Summer. It's not too heady and not too subtle, it's the right balance for the scents. And lovely to put on throughout the day or evening to give your room a calming scent.
If I'm wearing jewellery it will usually be a necklace or rings, maybe occasionally earrings, but bracelets aren't usually my thing  (perhaps because my wrists are ridiculously skinny!) However I've been loving wearing these recently. These have sentimental value as one is from being a bridesmaid 3 years ago for my cousin (the heart bracelet), and the other is from helping my cousin do her save the dates, wedding invitations and that kind of thing (the gold bangle). I love gifts that people have thought about and something which I can keep and wear again and again!
I got this whilst on holiday from a small shop where I was staying. It's a Mallorca Leather bag, in a beautifully peachy blush colour, which I thought I could wear with so many outfits and colours. It's also a lovely size to keep your essentials in! My aim now is that when I go on holiday, to bring back something from that destination, which is different to what you could get anywhere else.
I am surprised I haven't turned into a Crepe yet, with the amount I had on holiday! I am just obsessed with crepes! They are just a better version of Pancakes, am I right?! So...yeah I was just loving them on holiday, and may have slight withdrawals now I'm back home.

At our hotel there was a beautiful rooftop bar which served some amaziiing cocktails! They had Brambles, which is gin and blackberries. And my favourite was Tropical Fling, which was vodka with passion fruit juice, orange juice..and some other fruit juices that all came together to make a super yummy cocktail!
The view was also pretty cool:
I can't believe that half of 2016 has gone so quickly, where does the time go!!
I hope you enjoyed, what have been your favourites this month?

love you and leave you
Cassie X











No comments:

Post a Comment