Thursday 25 August 2016

OOTD // Mules



As you can probably tell from my last post, I couldn't wait to wear my new additions to my shoe collection! On Sunday we went out for Sunday dinner so the mules came out with us! I think these are going to be really versatile to style, and will go with a lot of outfits and looks! I went with more of a chilled outfit and added a bit of sass with this great fur bag from River Island for a chilled Sunday dinner. They're super comfy and I can see them being great for in the day as they're a lovely heel height, Next did good!

Just a short and sweet post today, I promise the post of different ways I'd style my new shoes are coming, however I've packed my clothes up ready to take to Uni so I need to have a rummage and pick some pieces out! I think it could be up Monday night as I'm at work until then, follow my Instagram to know as soon as it's up as it could be up before then...who knows!

love you and leave you
Cassie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment