Tuesday 23 August 2016

Next Shoe Lovin'

Next isn't somewhere I usually look for shoes, however when I was on the hunt for some mules I decided to have a browse, as I hadn't had much luck anywhere else. And I was not disappointed, I spotted the mules that I wanted, and then I saw the button for the clearance section...and you know me, I can't resist a sale...

Buckle Sandal

I fell in love with these black buckle sandals when I was watching Megan Ellaby's Summer Shoe Addition's video a few weeks back. When I recently saw them in the sale I had to have them, I could not resist! They fit perfectly and they're super comfortable with the large block heel, which means they're easy to walk in (as I'm not the greatest in heels - I blame my height and not my lack of balance...)  I can't wait to style these up for the day and night!

Rust Mule

I've always admired mules from afar after a pair I got from Primark caused multiple blisters - not cool! However my love for them has gone up a notch so I thought I'd give them another go! I wanted some that weren't black, and preferably not leather. So I instantly fell in love with these, I think they're a beautiful colour that is lovely for all year round. I also like how the heel isn't too high so that I can wear them in the day.

Rose Gold Heel

Now if you've read some of my other posts you will know that I love anything rose gold. I love the rose gold shoes that office do, but they're a bit too expensive for my student budget. However I saw these in the clearance section and had to have them, I think they're super cute and pretty and would make the most basic outfit look stylish. 


I'll be uploading a post on different ways I'd style each shoe in a few days, so follow me on Instagram to know as soon as it's up!

love you and leave you
Cassie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment