Tuesday 16 August 2016

Outfit of the Day





I haven't done a single outfit post on this blog yet. I used to do them quite often on my old blog, as I like to experiment with my style day to day. This was a quick and casual outfit that I threw on Sunday morning, as I was at work all day and didn't have anything planned.

Pink Vest / Primark
White Shirt / Shana
Belt / Primark
Leather Coated Jeans / Primark
Pink Socks / Topshop
White Trainers / ASOS
Denim Jacket / Boohoo
Bag / Primark

Sunday night I finally gave in and sadly threw away these shoes, sad times! The material had wore away on my right foot so I kept getting blisters, I tried to save them but it didn't work, so I now need to look out for some more that are similar to these because they're such a great shoe for everyday.

Hope you've all had a lovely day

love you and leave you
Cassie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment