Sunday 24 July 2016

ASOS // Shoe Wishlist

I feel like ASOS get shoes right, all the time! They're definitely my go to place for footwear, I love the brands that they stock and they're own brand as well. Reasonably priced, good quality and funky shoes, what more could you want?

ASOS have got a LOT of shoes that I'm loving right now, I've scrolled through their website and chosen my favourite. I want to be more adventurous with my footwear and just go for it, as I do wear black a lot so I need some funky shoes to style it up! Here's my favourite picks:


I'm obsessing over pointed toes at the moment, I think they can smarten an outfit up and change the look altogether. I love strappy sandals at the moment, but they're just not really my kind of style, but the strappy detail on these shoes work really well, they're not mega glam, which isn't really me. I love the black patent flats with the cream circle on the front, they look kind of 60's and would look so cool with a cropped patterned trouser suit and a slogan tee. I really like the juxtaposition between masculine and feminine and I think pointed shoes are a great piece for this style.



 I need to get myself some mules, I don't know why I don't own any already as I'm definitely a fan. I'm loving the ASOS Printed mules, I think they'd look fab with black jeans, a leather jacket and a band tee. The grey suede mules, with some baggy denim jeans, a white tee, and a little fur coat in Autumn would look effortlessly cool! I also need some loafer's in my life, I've been looking and the all black or tan are just not me, however...I'm in love with these! The snake print and spotted print work so well together and would be super fun to style!



I'm definitely a boot hoarder, probably because our weather is always rubbish so boots are the most suitable footwear to wear. Although I usually just go for plain boots, like patent burgundy or black leather. The ASOS snake print heels with the silver hardware across the front are funky, I think these would be perfect for all year round and would be so easy to style outfits with. The Jeffrey Campbell chain and studded ankle boots are very rock 'n' roll. I'm loving the cut out heel, which makes them that little bit more cool! I also never really buy sandals very often, as we never end up wearing them, however these black ones with the strap up the ankle  would look cool in winter with some printed socks and rolled up jeans.




 These shoes are all by a brand called Daisy Street, which is a brand on ASOS. They have some amazing shoes and these were my favourite from their collection. I love how fun they are. I am a huge fan of Megan Ellaby's style and especially her shoe collection and these reminded me of some of her shoes. They're also a really great price for how fab they are. I need some Daisy Street shoes in my wardrobe, how fun would these be to style!!

I hope you've enjoyed the insight to my obsession with ASOS shoes, I've linked all the shoes on the pictures in case you want to check them out. I'd definitely recommend having a browse of Daisy Street's collection of shoes! Where's your go to for shoes?

love you and leave you
Cassie X










No comments:

Post a Comment